It was a quick weekend getaway, but still packed with fun! Here are a few pictures of our fishing extravaganza. I have to admit, i really wasn't looking forward to this part of the day, but it ended up being a ton of fun! The fish were biting like crazy and the kids kept catching fish after fish. Jason didn't get a lot of fishing time for himself because he spent most of the time baiting hooks, untangling lines and unhooking fish...maybe next time!
I love the bottom pic, with the necklace, earrings and sunglasses on her head...if I knew fishing could be so fashionable, I would been fishing a long time ago! Teri
3 comments:
Yay! A new post! You are getting so good at photography!!
I love the bottom pic, with the necklace, earrings and sunglasses on her head...if I knew fishing could be so fashionable, I would been fishing a long time ago! Teri
Krissy - your photography is beautiful, you need to sit me down and tell me all you know! Fun fishing!
Post a Comment