Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's Out For Summer...

...and i couldn't be more excited! No carpools, no dance classes, no soccer games, no pulling cranky kids out of bed early in the morning! I am sure by the end of the three months i will be ready to be back into a routine, but for the time being i am going to relish in the fact that we have nowhere to go and nothing to do! Here are a few more reasons why i am such a HUGE fan of summer...



roaring springs water park...lazy river, kiddie pool, family ride, free pool, french fries, wave pool, popcorn, cotton candy...need i say more?


trips to the lake...

family vacations...this year's destination...yellowstone!

pretty much my favorite show ever...incredible dancers, amazing choreography...what's not to love?



and, of course, swimming, swimming, and more swimming! hooray for summer!

5 comments:

Aurich Family said...

Hey, I am glad that you finally have a blog. You have an adorable family. I hope you enjoy your summer...I miss Roaring Springs and it is only the first of June. If you ever want to see what we are doing in Colorado our blog is jaredandnatalieaurich.blogspot.com.

reba said...

Woman,
My mom said ya'll put in a pool! That's the only way to stay sane! We have a couple neighborhood pools and with the humidity...we live there all summer:)
Again, your kids are just gorgeous!!

Jana said...

Yay for summer!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Don't you just love summer? So much to enjoy and look forward to. I just love all your photos. What camera do you have and how do you take such amazing pictures?

Gosfam said...

I saw your blog off of Kenny and Tara's. Anyways your kids are all so grown up--I don't even remember the last time I have seen you guys. Probably at our wedding. Great pics of your kids. Lots of summer fun!!

I always love finding family members blogs to keep in touch. So I will be checking in :)