This last weekend we went down to visit my sister and her family. While we were there we took the kids to a BYU game. J could harldy believe that we were going to a "real live cougar game" and as we were walking down to the stadium they all kept saying "this is awesome"!
So fun! I was in Savers yesterday looking for Halloween costumes and they have BRAND NEW BYU sweatshirts, jackets, shirts for like 6.00. it was crazy--you should go. Christmas for Jason would be done. Love little B's Diet Coke.
OMG so fun! Why didn't we go to more games when we lived right across the street? I can't figure that we had better things to do - I mean we were pretty lame!
I also noticed B with her diet coke - probably if you picked it up in Provo it's caffeine free too!
7 comments:
uh, who dresses their kid in RED for a BYU game?!!
come visit again, really soon, we had so much fun with you here!
Jealous. <<< Said like Napoleon Dynamite.
What a fun time!!
How are you feeling Krissy? I haven't heard from you in a while....
Jamee
xoxo
So fun! I was in Savers yesterday looking for Halloween costumes and they have BRAND NEW BYU sweatshirts, jackets, shirts for like 6.00. it was crazy--you should go. Christmas for Jason would be done. Love little B's Diet Coke.
Oh how fun!! My girls have never been to a REAL sporting event--is that sad? Looks like you guys had a GREAT time.
OMG so fun! Why didn't we go to more games when we lived right across the street? I can't figure that we had better things to do - I mean we were pretty lame!
I also noticed B with her diet coke - probably if you picked it up in Provo it's caffeine free too!
Yay! Footy!
I see you've started your kids on DC already. Good, good.
Post a Comment