...so we packed the entire day with about as much fun as an eight year old can handle. Our first stop was seven-eleven to get free slurpees. We played at the park and birthday girl opened her presents.

This is Jack the dog, who is the most human-like dog I have ever met. He is totally posing in the picture below...
...see what I mean? Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese's where we ate pizza and won some pretty good crap. We finished off the day with a bonfire and s'mores in grandma and grandpa's backyard.

Fun stuff!! Happy birthday love!
6 comments:
Krissy! I haven't seen your blog in awhile I guess because I cannot believe how big your littlest girl is. She is adorable as are all of your kids! Plus your pictures are amazing!
Amazing pictures as usual!!!
Looks like tons of FUN!! Her cake looks very YUMMY. Wish you guys were going to be around for the Swallow Reunion. Have a GREAT summer.
Love the pictures. Your family (both extended and immediate) are so freakishly beautiful, it sickens me. Our kids must marry so I can get a piece of that gene pool.
Fun times! I want some of that cake, YUM!:)
Our Anniversary is on 7-11, we get a slurpee every year:)
Post a Comment