I love everything about this musical...the story, the music, the characters, the costumes, the dancing, the fact that I could see it a thousand times and never get tired of it.A must see for everyone!
I haven't seen it yet, I will have to put in my request to Reed. Everyone looked so excited to see it. Give the Girls a hug from their Aunt Carol. Take care Carol
6 comments:
Pretty family.
I think that officially makes me the last person on Earth to see it.
Brooklyn looks very 'galindafied'!
I love Wicked. Best musical in recent history. I would love to see it again. Sigh.
So jealous!! Glad you got to expose your girls to some great musical theater. :-)
I haven't seen it yet, I will have to put in my request to Reed. Everyone looked so excited to see it. Give the Girls a hug from their Aunt Carol.
Take care
Carol
Post a Comment