Friday, May 30, 2008

Choo...Choo...

this is me hopping on the blogging bandwagon! i spend so much time looking at all my friend's and family's blogs that i thought it was time to join in on all the fun! enjoy!

13 comments:

reba said...

You go girl!
I'm so excited to keep up with your adorable family!!
Check mine out at www.themartinmadness.blogspot.com

Fujitales said...

Yay, welcome to the blogging world - oh and you even have word verification - you're a pro!

B

Deanna said...

Yay! I'm excited to keep up with you after all these years. Your kiddos are beautiful!

If you don't already have it, our blog is: www.theebblog.blogspot.com

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Can I get a what what!!! Welcome, so glad you have joined the club.

joshandannewester said...

Hey Krissy, I am so glad that you are up and running. We jumped on the blogging bandwagon last Halloween, and it looks like you already are way more technologically advanced than I am. Your pictures of your girls are so sweet. Our blog is joshandanne.blogspot.com if you ever want to see it. Anne

joshandannewester said...

And the boys too, I didn't mean to leave them out.

amy said...

Well it's about time! Glad to see you conforming :) And I love the banner!

Jana said...

yay! Your blog is already prettier than mine :)

Jami said...

I am so excited that you finally caved. The pictures of the chilins are of course gorgeous...because they are gorgeous. Laters!!

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

Finally!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Krissy,

Thanks for the invite to check out your blog. Your family has grown up so fast! I love your header! The pics are great! Keep the posts coming!

Lots of love,
the Lindley's

Redondo's said...

wow your kids are adorable, welcome to blogging. It was fun to see you at the recital the other day:) melody

Carol said...

I can't believe how fast the kids have grown and they are all so beautiful!!! also thanks for including us on your Blog, I think I might need to see what it is all about!
Are you all going to the family reunion in Or. this year?
Take care love ya
Carol and Reed Swallow